A picture tells a story. We want you to be part of our story.
This moment in time will certainly make history books. The City of Fort Lupton wants to help the members of our community capture this moment, so that years from now when someone asks “where were you when...” you can show them. Nothing triggers a memory or a story better than a picture.
Together with Samantha Markey Photography, the City of Fort Lupton is offering the gift of professional photography to you and your family, staff, and co-workers.
Participating groups will receive:
A fun mini session
One digital image download. With an option to purchase prints or additional digital images, there is no obligation to purchase anything.
Be featured on the Fort Lupton Facebook page. we may ask you to hold our hashtag or community message sign to create fun images for our social media.
Sign-ups will begin soon so watch our Facebook page for updates! Click here to go like our page now.
How it works:
1. Sign up: CLICK HERE Space is limited so sign up to participate ASAP.
a. Complete your personal contact information.
b. Select the area your neighborhood is in.
📷 Business & Active Adults 6/18 between 12 pm to 5 pm
📷 WEST - Families 6/28 between 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm
c. Acknowledge the date & time frame
d. Read & agree to the legal stuff, it is there to protect you, the city, and our photographer and it is important you understand and agree to the waivers and copyright notices if you want to participate.
2. Confirmation: You will receive an email confirmation from the City of Fort Lupton shortly after you sign up to let you know if your spot has been confirmed and the next steps. If you didn’t already do so, please block the date and full-time frame off on your calendar.
3. Have some fun planning your porch session. You can take a few simple portraits or let your creativity go a little wild. See below some fun ideas to really capture your family's “COVID19” experience. This is what will make your porch session personal and fun & unique.
4. 3 to 5 days before your photo session you will be contacted with a small window of time to expect us.
5. The photographer & a member of the city team will arrive during your assigned time frame to capture your family porch portraits. we will be practicing social distancing and using recommended protection methods. To help us out it would help if you are waiting for us outside. It will only take a few minutes to complete your session and we will be off to the next family in no time.
6. Within two weeks, the final images will be ready. Each group will receive an email with the link to the online gallery & a unique code to be used at check out to redeem their complimentary digital portrait. Please note all the portraits will be in one group gallery.
Make it a memory.
This is an opportunity to capture a piece of your history but it doesn’t have to be as serious as it sounds. We encourage you to plan your session so it fits your family and the craziness that this pandemic has created for your family. These sessions are quick but you will be surprised how much you can do in a few minutes. Need some ideas, we got you
Photo booth style props with word bubbles that express each member's personality, what they miss most, or favorite part of the last few months.
Props that represent how you all spent your time: laptops, sports equipment, sidewalk chalk, school supplies.
Wear your pajamas, robe, or rock the “business on top and casual on the bottom” look.
Click here to get some more tips on how to prepared for your family session.
We are so excited to be offering this to our community & cannot wait to meet you all soon. Remember to watch our Facebook page for more details about the event.